Always wanted to stay at the Ahwahnee after years of visits to Yosemite Lodge. After a two night stay here, I will be happy to go back to the Lodge! Sure, the Ahwahnee's got history, an extraordinary setting, great architectural value, and the staff service is really excellent, but ultimately you're paying for the name and everything, from the rooms to the food (especially), is simply not worth the money you pay. So if you want to go, consider it a splurge, hold your breath when you pay your bills, and just enjoy the experience of being in Yosemite Valley!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 - With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Ahwahnee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park