Impressive building inside & out, in magnificent setting.
Staff great, but dining room needs some work. Exorbitant mark-ups on the wine list too, so best to take your own!
Breakfast a shambles with long queues & long delays to get seated which can be frustrating if you are hanging out for that coffee.
Angus roast was poor, quite soft & tasteless, the brisket was OK though.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A posh hotel located in Yosemite National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Ahwahnee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.