We stayed in the cottages, adjacent to the hotel....was rustic, but the view is what you are there to see. The hotel is majestic, the staff is friendly if you engage them. The main dining room, has amazing views, the staff are retiree"s how work for the company who mange the property.
if you want 5 star service, stay in the city limits. If you want to stay in the valley floor of an amazing national treasure, this is the place. Although a bit on t,he expensive side, just think about your contribution to sustaining the National Park system for generations to enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 - With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Tingo, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your The Ahwahnee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park