Four of us (two couples) stayed here 3 nights. Rooms are small and a bit run down, but the location makes up for it. What we found very poor is the main dining area. The service is slow, the servers inattentive, food expensive and not good value and we felt that we were doing them a favour by eating there! We had a dinner & breakfast there & our friends two dinners & two breakfasts - and the service was consistently poor. I did provide feedback to the Dining manager at the time - but would be surprised if that made any difference!
Apart from the Dining room, found the front desk, housekeeping, in room dining, concierge, bar staff all very pleasant and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- The Ahwahnee Hotel
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A posh hotel located in Yosemite National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Ahwahnee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.