We spent our first 2 nights in Yosemite at the Lodge by the Falls, and our last night at the Ahwahnee in a Classic hotel room with 2 double beds & pullout sleeper sofa. We loved the Ahwahnee. The afternoon that we checked in, we went on a 1 pm Ahwahnee tour that made us appreciate the historic hotel even more. We love the character & history of older hotels. It was a treat spending time in the public areas of the hotel. We all liked the Native American/lodge decor, stained glass windows, and painted ceiling beams. It is expensive to stay here, but it was such a great experience for us that we all agreed it was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 - With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ahwahnee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park