Booked for two nights and only stayed for one on 7/21/05. Booking here was a huge mistake and pretty much ruined what should have been a fun time for our family. The temperature was over 100 and the room was hotter inside than outdoors and there was no air conditioning. The room looked old and worn and there were several cobwebs inside our room. Our room looked nothing like the rooms pictured on the site and so there must be some remodeled and we got stuck with a bad room. There were no screens on the doors, so to air out the heat we had to endure pests coming in. The room felt like it was well over 120 degrees inside and we were bitten all over our bodies within minutes of arriving. We have a seven-year-old son and he wanted to go home immediately because we were so uncomfortable and attacked by so many bugs. The room was in desperate need of repair. The shower needed re-grouting and had mold and mildew stains. The carpet was stained and coming up at the seams. The sink faucet looked like it had not been cleaned ever and had extreme moldy buildup. We weren’t even able to use the pool to cool off because it was closed for the day. We were very disappointed and feel ripped off. It is not fair that some rooms are remodeled and others are not. You don’t have a choice in the room they put you in and it’s a crapshoot at what you get. Unfortunately, we were not treated nice and were put in a bug infested, run down, dirty room for close to two hundred a night.
You have no recent hotel searches.