1. You are at the heart of the park.
2. Very decent and tasteful rooms with good decor.
3. Balconies of some of the rooms are overlooked by the Yosemite Falls - fantastic! We were lucky.
1. A little bit towards the expensive side.
2. Finding a parking is very difficult. Visitors, park tourists and guests share the same parking spaces which is a little unfair.
3. Some of the rooms are far away from the parking lot. If you have a lot of luggage, it is extremely painful to carry your luggage to the rooms. We were unlucky.
4. Very crowded. Feels more like a busy city than a park.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Yosemite Lodge At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge