The Lodge has improved by leaps & bounds since our last mildew ridden visit. The rooms have been refurbished in a downmarket way. The handicap bar in the shower is a towel rack with a couple of screws in it and the finish is coming off. The towels are really rough and grey. I would definitely bring my own shampoo/conditioner and shower gel.
That being said, it had enough lighting and a custom headboard and 5 foam pillows. (Bring your own if you like feather). There was a small table for two and a refrigerator (mini). The bed wasn't the best/worst we've ever slept in.
The proximity to the office, store, Mountain View Restaurant, & the cafeteria was great,
as was the shuttle stop.
All in all it was great for the $99.00 rate we enjoyed. The park was ablaze in fall colors and we felt
blessed with Mother Nature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Yosemite Lodge At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge