Just spent 5 nights here while on a photo workshop. The room was comfortable, it takes a little practice to get the heat adjusted. Internet was extremely slow and next to useless.
In the meeting rooms the Internet speeds were better. Food in the food court was standard fare and was plentiful. I wish the upscale gift shop had longer hours being on a workshop I never had a chance to get there. The regular gift shop had a good variety of products.
The hotel is located in the middle of the valley making it easy to get to many of the sights.
I think you would enjoy your stay here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Yosemite Lodge At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge