The Lodge is in a great location in the heart of the park. It has all the facilities that you would need and if it doesn't, you can always hop on the free bus to Yosemite Village.
The room was comfortable with all the facilities that you would expect. The only thing it didn't have was air conditioning, which did make it very hot at night. There was a ceiling fan that provided some relief, but it wasn't ideal. We had a first floor room, which had a balcony with a great view of the surrounding mountains as well as the occasional passing deer.
The lodge itself is not the best. The food hall reminded me of a school cafeteria and is quite unpleasant - I would recommend eating elsewhere. The pool was closed because it was after Labour Day, even though there still seemed to be plenty of people about, which seemed stupid.
It was expensive, but you can easily spend the same amount staying just outside the park and you would then waste time and petrol getting to the park. So, overall, it suited us very well and I think I would recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel, TripOnline SA and Fareportal so you can book your Yosemite Lodge At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.