We recently stayed at the Yosemite Lodge at the Falls in Yosemite & what a disappointment! The hotel is old & dated, circa 1970s. It is dark & dingy and worse of all, there is NO air conditioning! Unfortunately we were not aware of this until we arrived there during a heat wave!
Overall the staff was friendly & helpful, however I would recommend saving & staying at the Ahwahnee instead. It might be worth paying $500 a night just for AC!
On the plus side, the Lodge was right in the park & our room faced Yosemite Falls. However, we were not guaranteed parking spots even though we were staying at the hotel!
Food was generally overpriced & lackluster, but convenient. It helped that we brought bottled water & snacks with us.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Yosemite Lodge At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.