We recently stayed at the Yosemite Lodge At The Falls for our annual family vacation. We planned this trip and reserved the room a year ago, as friends told us this hotel sells out one year out! True enough, we were lucky to book 4 consecutive nights and planned the rest of our vacation in Ca based on these dates.
Needless to say, we were surprised & shocked once we arrived at our room. Unbeknownst to us this hotel has NO air conditioning, and of course we arrived during a heat wave! The facility and rooms are circa 1970s. Dark, dingy, rather dirty rooms and bath. After paying over $250 per night for a standard room, to say we were disappointed is an understatement.
The only plus is the location, as it is in Yosemite Park & our room faced Yosemite Falls. The Mountain View restaurant was pleasant, however the Yosemite Lodge Food Court left a lot to be desired! Be sure to bring snacks and bottled water with you.
If you can afford to stay at The Ahwanhee Hotel, do so! It is worth $500 per night compared to the disappointment with The Yosemite Lodge at the Falls!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Yosemite Lodge At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge