Randomly found this lodge when looking for a place to stay for some first time hiking at Yosemite.
It's such a great location being close to everything and many conveniences on the property such as a dining hall, well supplied store, restaurants, sports bar and on the shuttle stop. We only used our car once in the 4 days we were there.
There is nothing outstanding about the rooms but they are clean, there is no A/C but they provide fans. It was no problem for us but suppose it could be uncomfortable if really hot outside. I don't think you'd find A/C in any rooms in the park.
The staff there is friendly and helpful, I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Yosemite Lodge At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge