Imagine the perfect national park lodge: rustic luxury, attentive staff, wonderful amenities. Then imagine you were arrested there and taken to a minimum security prison. That's Yosemite Lodge.
Everything in our room was filthy or falling apart or both. If the weather is hot, you will be hotter. When I complained about the room phone not working, the desk clerk said, "Oh, you're in one of the rooms that features a non-working phone." George Orwell meet Franz Kafka.
The location is wonderful, but the management clearly uses that fact to exploit their customers rather than serve them. My advice: Give up a little convenience in return for a decent place to stay.
PS: Apparently some rooms are renovated, and may be better than ours, but the attitude problem pervades the establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Yosemite Lodge At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge