Went here for a weekend for my cousin's wedding. The park itself was breath-taking and beautiful. We got the park after 5pm so we were able to check in right away. The lodge itself is huge. Had to walk from the lobby to our room with 3 big suitcases by myself as my parents had to go to the wedding rehearsal and it took me about 20 minutes. No mention of any luggage carts so don't know of they had any. Parking is also a challenge as at that time most of the people have already parked so had to find parking far and then walking back to the lodge was long but it was alright as I got caught up with the beauty of my surroundings. The room was minimal and outdated. I loved the fact that they were eco-friendly with their bath amenities. The lodge bar was fun, wish I remember the name of the bartender as he was great. They also had a film about the history of the park playing in the middle of the courtyard. The bus system was very helpful as I didn't want to have to move the car again and then go thru finding another parking space. The cafeteria had a lot of different offerings for food so always something for everyone.
The wedding at the park's chapel was quaint but beautiful. It fronted this gushing falls that was just majestic. The reception at the lodge's hall was adequate, food was okay but service was good but the ambiance was romantic for the wedding reception and there were a couple of deers that came very near the windows for us to get a lot of pictures of them.
All in all for the price I paid, the room was in need of a good refurbishing or a complete renovation but we enjoyed the park and being with nature that weekend. I would definitely come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Yosemite Lodge At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge