What a place to wake up or see the sun set. To see the falls and hear them is so specail (especailly as we live in a drought prone area of the world.) We chose to stay there because it was memorial day weekend so thought it better to be in the park than outside since we had no transport of our own.
The room was OK but there is no coffee/tea making facilities in the room, but does have a fridge.
One thing we found frustrating was chech in was at 5 pm and check out had to be compeleted by 10am, so there was a bit of hanging around waiting for check in.
Would thouroughly recommed the Glacier Point Tour. The guide/driver was so knowledgeable and able to give a personal insight into the National Park.
The free transport around the park is terrific and well used. enables you to see and then walk around places you want to linger at.
Food court is satisfactory. Very busy at breakfast if you want to get away early.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Yosemite Lodge At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.