The furnishings were adequate and clean overall.
The rating is average because the room rate is expensive. Stayed during the MLK weekend and the average night was 200+$/night. Having stayed @ Yellowstone, Grand Canyon and similar parks, I felt that Yosemite Lodge is way over priced.
The food court was ok but again priced 30% more than what I feel its worth to be. A cup of chili was 8$ + taxes.
Furnishings were sparse.
The reservation folks over phone (it felt that way) seem to offer the higher priced options. The room we stayed had a full sized bed and 4 bunk beds. The room was spacious and the shower was hot and powerful. Ask for this room (Room with 4 bunk beds) if you are in a large group to keep the costs under control. Not sure if this option is available if you book over the Internet.
Surprisingly, the room key is a old fashioned brass key. It is single and if you are not careful, you may loose it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Yosemite Lodge At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge