It's in the park. That means you go to sleep to the sound of Yosemite Falls, which is outside your window. You wake up and walk 50 feet to breakfast. In the evenings, after a day of hiking or touring, you can choose from the cafeteria, the restaurant or the great lodge bar. We tried them all and loved them each for different reasons. The restaurant had good American bistro fare. The cafeteria was great for breakfast and lunch and snacks, but the bar had the best food! Great chili and salads that were perfect after a long day's hike.
The hotel itself is a national park hotel, so you're not looking for the Ritz. But many of the rooms, including ours, have been recently renovated and have a nice, new shower and comfortable beds. I love the raw wood furniture and the little deck as well.
We might stay somewhere else for a little more luxury - but for convenience, location and price, this is an unbeatable deal. Book early (like months in advance).
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA and Fareportal so you can book your Yosemite Lodge At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.