We came here as part of a 3 week honeymoon travelling around California. We chose the Lodge because of location but also because we have enjoyed staying in luxury lodges elsewhere.
The room was extremely poor, two 3/4 size beds which weren't really big enough to share. No actual light fittings just some dim bedside lights and a general very dated decor. For the price we were really disappointed; if we had stayed in a cheap motel I'd have no issues but this place isn't cheap. Carpet was dirty and we couldn't wait to get out the room in the morning. What could have been perfect turned out to be very disappointing
The food canteen resembled a smelly, messy school canteen. The bar was nice enough although too busy to get a seat and the restaurant continued the overpriced theme. A very random choice on the menu, all very expensive for what they were. If not for a nice bottle of red we would have complained.
Great location but if you are going to spend money go to the Ahwahnee!
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Yosemite Lodge At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.