Yosemite Lodge is a value during the Fall and Winter months. The Lodge's rooms are very spacious and up-to-date. Second floor rooms have decks that allow you to have a great vantage point to possibly see wildlife early in the morning, before the crack of dawn. Later in the day you will be able to see the evening stars.
The Food Court, restaurant and lounge are within the facility. The food is a little pricey and okay. Mini fridges is all rooms. A grocery store and laundry on site.
Park your car and enjoy the free shuttle that stops by every 20 minutes to take you to attractions around the Valley. If you have a few hours, either take the Yosemite Valley bus tour (2 hours) from the Lodge.
Great way to have a relaxing trip and enjoy Nature's beauty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Yosemite Lodge At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge