Yosemite National Park is beautiful and this 'hotel' is right in the middle of it. For that reason it might just be worth returning to Yosemite Lodge at the Falls.
This place is, however, extremely dirty and noisy. The bathrooms floors were filthy - dropping a towel on the floor meant that when you picked it up it was covered in dirt and almost black. In the day there were ants in the bathroom and bedroom, but I presume they went somewhere else at night to sleep, because the noise prevented anyone sleeping.
Perhaps we were unlucky, but we could hear everything our neighbours said. Typically they went to bed at 2am and got up at 6am, so there were precious few hours when we were not lying there listing to their television or their conversations. During the night we could then here every cough and sneeze from their bed. Thank heavens they were elderly and not causing even more nocturnal noise.
The food court at Yosemite Lodge is all right and will give you cheap helpings of pasta after a long day of hiking, but just don't expect to be able to return to your room and sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Yosemite Lodge At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge