After reading the reviews on TA, I was iffy about booking a room at the Yosemite Lodge, but since it was inside Yosemite, I took a chance and overall, the experience was fine.
The rooms are very 'rustic', but relatively clean. I thought the staff at the front desk were pretty knowledgeable and friendly when asked about Yosemite. Location-wise, the Lodge is great, it is located close to both Brideveil Falls and Yosemite Falls.
My only issue was that there was excessive noise from the room next door to me and when I called the front desk to complain, they ignored my first call, so I had to call again! I was very annoyed by this, and as a result, I don't know that I would return to this property, should I ever revisit Yosemite. Customer service needs to be taken a much more seriously.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Yosemite Lodge At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge