“Nice friendly place!” 4 of 5 stars

Description: They have one in Geneva and Auburn, NY
Somerdale, New Jersey
“Nice friendly place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Really nice staff. Good micro-brews. Food worthy of going back! If we lived in the area, I could see this place being a "regular." Very much recommend!

Visited June 2014

PA
“Food great, Service not!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Food was really good, however we had an issue with the supposed owner. We had dinner, but took back half to hotel. Prior to leaving a couple days later, we heated up the food and decided to eat it. I found a metal rivet/screw in the Nacho's. I wasn't upset, figured it was an accident. Went to restaurant to show manager. I fully expected a big apology and full refund. I could have easily digested it or broken teeth from chewing it. Instead, tried to only give refund on Nacho's. This was obviously unacceptable. After an argument, she provided full refund. I was treated rudely and she kept saying "it happens". I agree, but you fix the problem without giving customer a hard time. Don't expect to be treated well if there is a problem. I'm contacting dept. of health as well. According to her, they won't do anything. We shall see. I took a few pictures of the metal screw in my food.

Superior, Colorado
“Not bad for a small town brew pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

There is out door seating which we used as the bar inside was very noisy. Good standard bar food and nice beers.

Visited June 2014
“Must visit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

The atmosphere and service is outstanding! The steamers were mediocre- not little neck like we would expect. The other food was good bar food. Definitely will return!!!'

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Healdsburg
“Very Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

We ate here twice. Very nice tavern atmosphere. Good food and martinis. Staff very friendly. Easy walk to many attractions.

Visited May 2014