“Amazing!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Leesburg, Ohio
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

The name of this restaurant has been changed to Vineyard 108. It's located in the Hotel Clarence. We had a fantastic meal... My husband started with the BBQ chicken soup (which he loved), I had a House salad with balsamic dressing (just the right size and loved the dressing... perfectly dressed - not swimming in it). We ordered the filet mignon and the cognac-marinated salmon — both were perfectly cooked and presented. My husband finished with apple pie with caramel pecan ice cream and loved every bite. My meal was complete with some of the best creme brulee i've ever had the pleasure of eating. I had wine with dinner (compliments of the partnership they have with Barrister's), my husband had some delicious beer from the region. The barkeep willingly created an after dinner drink to my specifications — it was perfect. We will return for more great food and wonderful service at Vineyard 108!

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Underrated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

This name of this restaurant has been changed to Vineyard 108. It is located right in the Hotel Clarence. We decided to eat there because, after a full day of wine tasting on the Cayuga Lake wine trail, we wanted to eat somewhere within walking distance to our hotel and since we stayed over night at the Hotel Clarence, it fit the bill. We made a dinner reservation for 7:00 and when we arrived at 6:45 there probably wasn't 10 other people in the restaurant. We requested to be seated outside so that we could enjoy the nice summer air. Our waitress was Sueann (or something close) and she was wonderful. Drinks and dinner were both delicious. I had the black olive gnocchi and my husband had the filet mignon. Both were cooked to perfection. I wish I could have tried their deserts but we were both too full.

We usually don't eat in hotel restaurants because they're usually not very good. But don't hesitate to try this place. It was very enjoyable.

• Visited September 2011
Seneca Falls, New York
“Nice Improvement”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2011

I've tried the Devine a few times since they opened. The attitude of the wait staff never impressed me nor did the food. Tonight I was pleasantly surprised. The wait staff was friendly and very accommodating. The food was excellent. I will be taking my husband back i the near future.

• Visited May 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
PA
“Perfect Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

I was really excited to try this restaurant and my expectations were really surpassed. We had the roasted chicken and the grilled pork chops which were so good! Even the non-vegetable-eater among us loved the sides. The drinks were a close second to the best part of the night. Get the flaming rum punch. Its not too strong, not too sweet, just perfect. The wait staff was very attentive but gave us the space we wanted as well. Definitely coming back!

• Visited March 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York
“A little bit of heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2011

As soon as you near the Clarence Hotel where Devine is situated you smell the aroma from the smoker, readying you for the medley of tastes that are available from the menu. The offerings are eclectic and there's a lot there that might not appeal to the basic "meat and potatoes" folk...but there is enough that will (angus burger, fillet, steak etc.). Meanwhile, those of us that like dining variety with different "takes" are thrilled with what is on the menu. It isn't a huge menu, which is good, but has enough variety to please almost anyone. And specials are always a nice addition. The smoked prime rib is unique and to die for. Available for dinner on Saturdays, it is available in a sandwich (or half) for lunch. Our last visit there was in December, but we've been going there off and on since the opening in the summer of 2009. We have never been disappointed in the food or the service. Wait staff are very pleasant and attentive. When it first opened, the background music tended to be atonal modern, and much too loud. They seem to have fixed that now with less discordant musical choices that do, in fact, stay in the background. From the street it sometimes can be hard to tell if it's open and it tends to look more formal than it is. There is a separate bar and seating area which is also very comfortable and a pleasant stop for an after dinner drink and conversation. It is definitely worthwhile making this a dinner destination when visiting the Finger Lakes.

• Visited December 2010