I was happy with this hotel from check in to check out. The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful. The suite I had was very clean and spacious. When I checked in that evening I was a little tired from a 12 hour drive so I was glad to find out that I could get something to nibble on from the Manager's reception instead of having to go out to find something to eat elsewhere. The free hot breakfast was excellent. I really liked the fact that it had eggs cooked to order along with many of my breakfast favorites. My hotel stay was made even better when I was able to pick up my car rental there instead of having to go to the airport where I had originally reserved a vehicle. My total stay was top notch!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tysons Corner
- Embassy Suites Vienna
- Vienna Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Hotel Tysons Corner Vienna, VA - Fairfax County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Tysons Corner hotel is beautifully situated only 20 minutes from the Dulles International Airport and Downtown Washington DC, and provides stunning accommodations in a relaxed and friendly environment. Our suburban Washington DC area hotel offers guests convenient location for exploring some of the area's most desirable tourist attractions, including: Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, Tysons Corner Shopping, Smithsonian's Air and Space Museum, Lincoln Memorial, and The White House. Our guests may also enjoy:•Spacious two room suites•Complimentary Cooked-to-order Breakfast every morning•Complimentary Manager's Reception every evening with free drinks and snacks•Business Center and a variety of Business Amenities•Complimentary transportation to Dunn Loring DC Metro Station & local businesses within 3 mile radius of hotelCorporate travelers will also find that our Vienna hotel is located within close proximity to a wide selection of local businesses and corporations, such as:•NADA•BearingPoint•Capital One•SAIC•Northrop Grumman•Freddie MacOur spacious hotel suites are perfect for either work or leisure. Stay in one of our beautifully designed guest rooms and discover amenities to suit even the most discerning hotel guest, including: spacious work area, television with cable and pay-per-view movies, high-speed Internet access, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.Whether you prefer to dine in-room or to discover local restaurants, you'll find your dining needs perfectly catered to at our hotel. Not only are all guests invited to enjoy our superb and nutritious cooked-to-order breakfast in the morning, you'll also find our hotel restaurant, The Atrium Café, serving an excellent selection of contemporary American cuisine daily. Unwind over breakfast, lunch, or dinner in the welcoming atmosphere of our stunning hotel atriums and recharge your batteries for an exciting stay in the Washington DC area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.