Have used this motel (that's what it is, since it looks like it was once an old Holiday Inn with the aluminium-framed windows and all the rooms open to the outside) several times in the past year.
I'm fairly tolerant of older motels, as long as they are clean and kept in reasonable repair. Appears the owners have made a business decision to do minimal maintenence and let this property deteriorate. They don't seem to mind that it's now showing. Carpeting in the room was worn to the backing at the entrance to the bathroom. Bathroom fixtures are corroded and the sink was very slow draining. The furniture has seen much better days, showing signs of abuse. WiFi speed was OK, but blocked outgoing email, which continues to be a problem at this property.
Unfortunately, this is the only Choice Hotel in the immediate area. Will probably try the "Bid-auction" sites like Priceline and perhaps pay a bit more for a safer, cleaner place closer to I-495. This last stay was probably my final. This Comfort Inn no longer meets my expected standards for the Choice Hotels brand.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Tysons Corner Hotel
- Comfort Inn Tysons Corner Hotel Vienna
- Tysons Corner Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Vienna
- Vienna Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Tysons Corner Vienna, VA - Fairfax County
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.