“Best Thai in Vienna Va” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Vienna, Virginia
“Best Thai in Vienna Va”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

This is a small, casual place with a delicious variety of food. You will enjoy the kind staff and the hot, delicious food. My friend brought me there and now it is a favorite for my husband and myself. Great takeout too!

Visited September 2012

Nantes, France
“A surpise in the heart of suburbia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

A very unassuming little restaurant. My colleague recommended it and I was taken aback by the quality and the value. Truly a great night out at wonderful value. The two dishes I had were fresh tasting and not the tacky huge quantity you find in this part of the world. Next time, I'm making a b-line for Natta Thai.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Cozy and friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Thailand is known as the land of smiles and the people working in this cozy establishment upheld this tradition. The food was fantastic, the servers were helpful and friendly, and the Thai iced tea deliciously sweet. My mom does not like spicy food and they happily accommodated her request for the chicken with chili basil, not spicy. The somtam (papaya salad) is as good as it gets, I live in Thailand and eat it from street stalls several times a week for lunch. The see ew with pork is a nice alternative to the pad Thai. We will definitely recommend this place to people. Oh, and the Servings are large enough to share.

Waxhaw, North Carolina
“Authentic Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Family run great Thai food. Panang curry is our favorite here. we've never had a dish that we did not like in this lovely restaurant in Vienna. It is worth going out of your way to find this gem. Prices are low. You may have to wait. they will take reservations. We never visit DC without finding this delightful, delicious though tiny enclave.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Finally found a great Thai place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

I'm picky about my Thai food and Natta Thai hits the nail on the head. it is consistently delicious, with lots of variety. The place is tiny and gets filled up fast, so try to call and check if there is a table, or you can do take-out. Very cute inside decor. Great value and delicious food!!

Visited June 2012