“Found by accident the first time, came back for more” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 120 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fresh Mexican Food in a family-friendly atmosphere made special for you.
Merritt Island, Florida
“Found by accident the first time, came back for more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

We were in town on business in September and December. We have eaten here 2x, the first when we were just looking around for something the second 2 time, 3 months later, was planned. Tequila Grande is a hidden gem in Vienna. Try the house specialities. We have ordered 4 dishes and everything has been very good.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Arlington, Virginia
“Delicious Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I were looking for a place to have dinner before leaving town on a weekend road trip. We came across this restaurant and decided to give it a try. We were happy with our selection! The food-salsa, guacamole, pork tamale, chicken taco (soft), chicken quesadillas, were delicious! Some of the best Mexican food we have had in the Arlington/Fairfax area. A nice, casual atmosphere with great food at a very reasonable price.

• Visited November 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Cantina charm and delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The music, service, and delicious food make this place and wonderful place to eat! We just moved back to Vienna from having lived out of the area for quite a while and were excited they were still here. They have plenty of specials and the menu changes often to keep it interesting. The owners go back to Mexico for a few weeks a year, visit the villages to get new recipes, and upon return introduce them through menu updates. The atmosphere is casual and the prices make this place great value! If you are looking for authentic food from south of the border, please be sure to give them a try - you won't be disappointed! Check them out on the web: http://www.tequilagrande.com/about.asp

• Visited October 2012
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Great Mexican Food and Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

My family and I went to this restaurant. We use to live in the area and always liked it. The five of us ate dinner and four of us really enjoyed the food. I, became sick and was unable to eat even though the meal looked delicious. What amazed me was that the waitress noticed that I had not touched my plate and I told her that I was feeling ill and could not eat. Even though I didn't ask the restaurant volunteered to remove the price from our bill even though I objected. Everyone else really enjoyed their meal. I personally can't wait to go back give it another try.
Thanks to your great waitress and staff for making our visit so enjoyable!

• Visited September 2012
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

The food was great- Tex Mex style and very flavorful. The kids menu was a great price and the service was good. Huge portions for the adult plates also.

Visited September 2012