“Fantastic Food.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Lebanese
Fairfax, Virginia
“Fantastic Food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Finally a nice" hole in the wall" in the Vienna area. This restaurant is small, serving well prepared authentic food at reasonable prices.

We found it through a Grupon offer, finally one that that was worth it!!! It was a fantastic deal, and will be returning for sure, unlike other Grupon experiences.

The restaurant is, located and I believe share the same owners, of the Lebanese food store next to it.

Will definitely be returning. Great simple food well prepared at reasonable prices.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

91% Recommend
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
“Delicious food, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Checked this small restaurant out after seeing their ad on Groupon. Although it's a little hard to see at first, it's worth the effort. Probably the best baba ganoush and hummus I've ever had, with delicious fresh pita breads. Also fantastic stuffed grapeleaf appetizer. Took my hardcore vegetarian brother for dinner, and he was amazed by the options available for him. He had felafel, which was tasty and not heavy or grease laden. I had the grilled lamb and my husband had grilled beef. We all enjoyed everything, including the house made turnip and cucumber pickles. Owner very attentive, obviously cares about his restaurant. One note: no beer or wine available, in case that's important.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Virginia, USA
“Terrific Lebanese restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband and I ate at Ya Hala yesterday for the second time. The food has been delicious both times. I had the Kefta Meshwi and he had beef shawarma. The owner and the staff are extremely nice and courteous. The owner explained how they use only very lean meat and fresh ingredients. We have traveled in the mid east and frequently eat at different mid eastern restaurants. We found this one to be special. We both loved the Baba ghanoush.

It is tucked behind My Eye Doctor on Maple Avenue so one has to be careful to see it. It is certainly worth a visit.

• Visited October 2012