“Best pizza in Vienna” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Vienna, Virginia, United States
“Best pizza in Vienna”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

If you like NY style pizza, this is the place. We like this better than the chains. Several booths, but the place doesn't hold a whole lot of people.

Manassas, Va.
“So so at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was the first customer of the day as I walked in when they opened. You order at the counter. They have one tiny menu taped to the glass which I had trouble reading even with my reading glasses on. I ordered a 1/2 Sausage and 1/2 Pepperoni pizza. I believe the 16in is all they have but you can order slices. I believe the menu showed $11.69 for a pizza and with my one topping I paid $18. something which I believe included a small plastic cup you get for the soda. I was alone and wanted to read and the light is pretty bad here. I sat at the table closest to the front windows and it was dirty with a lot of crumbs, meaning they were from the night before. The young lady at the counter was friendly. The pizza came out quick enough and was tasty but certainly not the best pizza I've ever had. I might eat here again but I'm not sure.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Thirsty”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

So, I absolutely love the pizza. The absolutely only issue I have with this place is that you have to BUY water. Most places give you complimentary small cups for tap water. Not the case here. You can either buy Vienna bottled water or go thirsty. I even offered to bring in my own water bottle and fill it up with tap water from the bathroom. Nope.... So, I only get the pizza to go.

Vienna, Virginia
“Real NYC style pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Being from NY (upstate still has great pizza folks) I've been dismayed at the horrible thing that passes for pizza in this area. Then, alas, there is Church Street which is the real deal. And friendly too.

Roswell, Georgia
“A quick and cozy little pizza shop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Nothing special, Quick cozy plenty of parking, Good snacking place before or after shopping. Great for kids. Casual.

• Visited December 2012