I stayed at the Homestead Studios in Tysons Corner, VA for (1) one month on business. I had a excellent stay and the staff bent over backwards to ensure my visit was pleasant. Not to mention, they were undergoing and halfway completed with their lovely renovation, which did not inconveince me at all. :)
This location was in walking distance of everything (Olive Garden, McDonald's, Tysons I and Tysons II, Carry outs/Gas Stations, Banks, On the Boarder, Chilli's, etc...) Plus, there are numerous delivery options. The Homestead Suites, amenties and my room as a whole were superb. This was a safe location to reside and I do not say that lightly.
Additionally, they equipped my room with hearing assistance devices due to my hearing-impairment problem. :) My Mom felt extremely comfortable with me staying here because she knew I was in great hands with such a terrific staff. :)
The staff greeted me daily and inquired if I there was anything they could asssit me with. I would not only recommend, but also stay at this location again in the future.
Kudos to an awesome staff: Leah, Neville, Bruk, Jessica, Nemish and anyone else I may have accidently forgotten. :)
Thx and miss ya'll,
C. G. (Atlanta, GA)
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Tysons Corner Hotel
- Homestead Tysons Corner Hotel Vienna
- Extended Stay America Vienna
- Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner Vienna, VA - Fairfax County
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.