So as per all the other reviews, hotel is great, room size very comfy and spread out and sure beats all the hiltons, marriott sister properties within the tysons area. Every staff i met from the breakfast staff to front desk, reception to cleaning staff..... They were all very friendly and one can really see the joy of working at this place. Management must be doing something right here! They were all quick to help.
I arrived late and there was nice coffee, flavoured creamers and I was just telling the front desk on checking in what a great welcome to have a cup of coffee and how I needed it after a long day of travelling etc. Out he whipped 2 cookies in a take out bag from the front desk and said that could better compliment the coffee. Breakfast is free and top notch. Not a big big wasteful spread but more that what you can imagine being free. (egg benedict, scrambled eggs, honey bacon, yoghurt, fruits, a few cerals, make your own waffles, juices etc) perfect.....
Eating area/lobby has been reno-ed further i think from the pictures here and they have a wii machine, and the configuration much better than before. The skylight also brightens the place.
Rooms are clean, exhaust fan in bathroom noisy (could fix that) and carpets close to brandnew.
Only thing is there are less shops colpared to those closer to tyson corner malls. I took a rental car so that helps me get around and there are a few restaurants within walking distance too but its a little inconvenient until the new rail train station is complete on leesburg pike.
Access to rooms too are via uncovered walkways and yo can drive your car nearly right to your doorstep. no long windy corridors to navigate and each room is like within a townhouse. Nice and quiet and spreadout.....
Howeer, I also found out from my colleagues that the other hotels (courtyard marriott, hilton, marriot tysons) offer free shuttle buses to some of the business office buildings around here ..... but not this Marriott. It didnt matter to me because i drove but i thought i mention so that you would know that the other hotels here offer this shuttle service around.
But other than the shuttle, this is a great hotel. I have clients here so will be pleased to come back again soon.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall Hotel
- Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall Hotel Vienna
- Residence Inn Vienna
- Vienna Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall Vienna, VA - Fairfax County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott® Tysons Corner Mall hotel is ideally located in Northern Virginia's fastest growing corporate market. Both Reagan National and Dulles International airports are easily accessible. The Dunn Loring METRO station is just minutes from the hotel, giving easy access to Washington DC & its many attractions and government offices. Our beautiful Tysons Corner hotel boasts comfortable spacious suites offering a fully equipped kitchen; plenty of space to relax; and a space to set up an office while you're on the road. Guests are minutes from Kennedy Center, Smithsonian, Arlington National Cemetery, Mount Vernon, the Pentagon and Washington National Cathedral. Shopping near the Residence Inn Tysons Corner includes Tysons Corner Shopping Center and Tysons Galleria. The hotel offers guests a complimentary dinner which is served Mon-Thurs with beer/wine and a complimentary full hot breakfast buffet is served daily. We are waiting for you at the Residence Inn by Marriott® Tysons Corner Mall hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.