I stayed here for a night after busting Wolf Trap for the Opera, travelling down from Annapolis (MD).
The hotel was easy to find and is on a main road where there are lots of available places to eat and visit.
Check in was very quick and the staff on the desk were friendly and helpful, however there was a horrific smell in the room which meant that walking in there was almost unbearable!
Upon requesting a first floor room, we were told that they'd sold out for the evening...even though it was clear they weren't! So I'd recommend putting in a specific room request early if you're pre-booking!
The room was nice, light and we had a lot of space...a lot more than many cheap hotels I've been to! I have nothing to complain about the room really! My bed was very comfortable, the room was light and we had a TV!
There is wifi at the hotel which is quite fast, when checking in, be sure to remind the clerk at the desk for the code!
We arrived at breakfast half an hour before it finished the next day to discover that the only thing left was an apple, basket of Philadelphia samples and a Muffin...so I'd recommend going to the McDonalds next door or the Diner across the road...
For dinner in the evening we are at the Diner Amphora across the road which is very old fashioned but with very nice food! I'd recommend it if you're looking for somewhere quick and nearby with standard prices...if not there's a McDonalds and I think a Taco Bell and Wendy's right nearby!
If you're very sensitive to smoke, this is definitely not the best hotel! Everywhere smelt of smoke, even in our non-smoking room and whatever time of day, every-time we left our room somebody was smoking nearby, so just a pre-warning!
All in all, for one night it was okay! However, I would not recommend for longer than a 2 night stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County