After a long day of traveling highways and byways of West Virginia, Maryland and Virginia we just wanted a place to sleep and grab a shower before we headed in to DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival that wasn't to far from a Metro station that fit our budget and this fit the bill. Though once we saw the place I commented to my girlfriend "check for body outline tape on the floor"
Being a disabled traveler that uses a wheelchair however it was not the greatest of choices. My chair was barely able to fit between the bed and as for the shower I ended up doing a sponge bath because I was not able to use it.
As for the continental breakfast...I recommend the McDonald's down the street.
Next time we go Washington we plan on spending the extra money for a nicer place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County