This hotel is a decent nights stay and definitely the most economical in town. Rooms and lobby is old and it has continental breakfast. Has nice restaurants near by which is a plus and is close to Vienna metro station. Beds are normal and little noisy AC/heater was a issue but since a deep sleeper and was tired,didn't matter much. Wifi could have been a bit faster since I'm used to watching a movie and go to sleep. Overall not a bad place for just the nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County