“An Average place to stay..” 3 of 5 stars

Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   430 Maple Ave. W, Vienna, VA 22180   |
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Vienna
Knoxville, Tennessee
“An Average place to stay..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

The hotel is an older one and needs some repair work before I would increase it's rating. It was a place to sleep and shower during my stay. I did like the rates, especially combined with the Senior discount. I would have been very disappointed had I paid their normal rate for what I got.

Room Tip: Get a ground floor room, there are no elevators for guests.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

65 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Katy, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Last minute decision to stay in Vienna. The room was older, but clean. Good location for getting around the whole area. Didn't expect much, so we were well satisfied. Don't recomend the Mexican restaurant next door.

Stayed July 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is a good, clean hotel.
Safe area.
Good location - pretty close to a transit station.
Big parking lot.
Nice restaurants across the street.
Great price.
Polite enough staff.
Decent breakfast.
Had to go up lots of stairs to the room - not a big deal for a younger couple like my girlfriend and I - but just a heads up.
Nice trees and stuff... good vibes.
Would stay here again.
Free Wifi - Wifi was quick.
Once again, would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
wv
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This hotel had good reviews on line. When I called to make reservations, the Manager said the hotel was a nice place to stay. We had friends visiting from the UK and were going to Feline Center at Wolf Trap for a concert. I took the reviews and the managers advise and booked the rooms. We arrived, it is a dump and should not be able to be rented to humans. Both rooms had a nasty musty smell and they were suppose to be non-smoking. The ceilings had bad water marks on them, the other clientel were loud obnoxious drunks!
The only good thing to this place...each room had a microwave and fridge, but not enough for anyone human to rent at the hotel. ;-(

Room Tip: Do not rent at this hotel....ever!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I recently traveled to Vienna Va. I booked my lodging on line. BIG MISTAKE! The online site advertised a pool and restaurant in the hotel. There was neither. Decided to stick it out anyway.

After a day of looking around the area I returned to the hotel to retire for the evening. To my surprise I had bugs in my bed! Yes...that's what I said....BUGS...crawling on the sheets and walls.
When I reported this to the office and told them I was checking out I was not even refunded my money...guess they need it for an exterminator! Do not stay here.

Room Tip: No good rooms here. Go to The Comfort Inn!
Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Vienna
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I think I may have been tripping balls. I saw some paranormal stuff at this hotel. When I looked at the mirror in room 223, I saw my boyfriend's future image of what he would look like 30 years from now. lCrazy stuff.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Been to Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel? Share your experiences!