We live right down the street but recently had to stay here for 1 night in connection with an overseas move (the movers too all of our furniture and we needed a place to sleep 1 night). The manager was polite. The room - very plain, but clean. It had a TV, a microwave, a fridge, and a tea/coffee setup. The bathroom was very plain, but again clean and water temperature and pressure were excellent.
The continental breakfast (free) was good as well - a nice variety of donuts (hopefully from the nearby Dunkin), coffee/tea, juice, fruit, bagels (and toaster), jams, butter, and cream cheese. We paid less than $100.
I also liked the mattress's firmness level (not too firm and not saggy) and the flat pillow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County