I am a frequent customer of the Wolf Trap and have stayed there multiple times. It is a clean, safe, motel in an outstanding location in the middle of Vienna. It is not new and it is not fancy. If you want that, pay $230 a night and stay somewhere more upscale. Do not book a budget option and expect the Ritz. For my part, I will continue to look for value for my dollar and stay here. The staff is friendly and helpful and has been great in providing advice on finding things around the DC area. Vienna is a nice walkable town with many restaurants, grocery stores and bike trails in the immediate vicinity. The Wolf Trap is a winner if you are looking for a decent place to stay without breaking the bank.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County