My family and I recently stayed here on a weekend trip to DC. It was very clean with newly updated linens and a new fridge and microwave in room. It is about an half an hour to DC and for the price it was perfect. The hotel was quiet and the room was a good size. The breakfast consists of bagels (with cream cheese and jelly), donuts, fruit, orange juice, and coffee- so nothing spectacular but not too terrible either. For the price it was a great value and we will stay here again. Also, the restaurant next door was VERY good.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.