I stayed at this motel in June to save a few dollars and it definitely not worth the savings. I was in Vienna for a family emergency not on vacation so I was looking for a reasonable place to stay. Though the price was cheap it was not worth it. Let's start with the breakfast. You have a choice of a bagel or donut. There isn't even a place to toast the bagels. It would have been nice to have the option of atleast a piece of toast. My daughter only drinks water which shouldn't be a hard thing to get at a breakfast. She had to get her water from the bathroom faucet. When I asked if they had a pitcher of water they said no.
As for the room, it was disgusting. There were holes in the walls, the bathroom looked like it was never cleaned, and the carpeting was gross to walk on. The towels were very thin and small. It was just large enough to wrap my hair after I got out of the shower. The beds were ok but the pillows were so flat. Even 2 pillows were not enough to sleep on. I am glad my daughter brought her pillow from home so I could take 1 of hers. It didn't even seem like housekeeping cleaned the room during the day. It just looked like a couple of things were moved by the bathroom sink and that they made the beds. Everything else still seemed how I left it in the morning. For example, I had ironed my clothes in the evening and left the iron out. When I came back to the room at the end of the day the iron was still sitting by the bathroom sink with the cord unravelled.
There also was barely any light in the room. Some of the light bulbs were out and the ones that weren't gave off barely any light. If I was able to give this motel a lower score I would. I know the saying is you get what you pay for but I don't think I even got that much. The only think good about the place is the location. My suggestion, stay away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County