My husband and I stayed in the corner room by the breeze way on the ground floor. That was a mistake. The maids pushing their carts sounded like they were coming through the walls. There are some very obvious signs of the flooding. The facing was coming off the door inside the bathroom. The flooring in the bathroom was buckled up.The bath tub had chips knocked out of it. The carpet outside the bathroom had been wet and yucky at some point. Someone had tried very poorly to do a repair job. Compared to the hotel we stayed in the night before this room was very small. It said it had high speed internet. If it was high speed I wouldn't want any slower. Reception was really poor for a fairly new laptop. It definately needed updating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County