In all honesty, we actually didn't stay. The exterior was run-down and a bit sketchy, but we decided to try the room. I've easily stayed in over 100 hotels in my life and have NEVER seen one in this state! Room odor, holes in the walls, floor "spongy" to walk on, mold in bathroom (that had signs of flooding/water damage), it was absolutely gross! I looked as close as I did out of morbid curiosity. My wife said the odor of the room lingered in her nose for some time after we left. Much to their credit, the office staff were friendly and never questioned our room refusal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County