“Why pay more for the same comfort.” 4 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cincinnati
Rest Inn
Save Saved
You added Rest Inn to your Saves list
3244 Central Parkway, Cincinnati, OH 45225 (Formerly Travelodge Cincinnati) (Clifton)   |
Ranked #29 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
“Why pay more for the same comfort.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We came and stayed and have not left. Motel under new management and she has been great. Why pay more for the same comfort, rooms are very reasonable and best of all no bugs no worries. Come stay! Promise you won't regret it. Motel is still in process of upgrades can't wait to see final outcome. Oh yea free wi - fi.

• Stayed September 2013

Families
Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Stayed in the Rest Inn for one night. A/c worked perfectly. Bed was comforfable. For $55 it was pretty decent. The microwave and mini fridge was a major plus. Next time I'm in Cincy I'll be sure to stay there again. The location was also great. Not even a minute away from Frishes or if you feel like walking for about 5 mins you can grab some White Castle. The motel being on the bus line was really helpful also. Now I will let everyone know since it's not on the website that check-in is at 1pm and check-out is 11am. It's $10 for every additional hour. The phone number for the motel is (513) 559-1800. They probably won't answer though.

• Stayed September 2012
Cincinnati
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

I stayed at the Rest Inn for just over a week and I never once had a bad experience. Nichole who works the front desk was always attentive to my needs and it was at ANY time of night! I swear she never sleeps! She was the one who made my stay truly enjoyable because she was so nice and caring and just all around pleasant to talk to.

My room was clean and had lots of space and I slept quite well while I was there. I actually miss that bed I slept on. If your going into Cincinnati and staying close to downtown, UC campus or Cincinnati State, I recommend this motel.

Sean

Room Tip: I stayed in room 204 and it was a nice room. Thats all I can tell you since I did not see any other...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Annville, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2010

My night at the Travelodge was decent enough, however if you stay on parts of the second floor or any of the third floor your internet connection will be barely-there. Also, the breakfast has a limited offering, there is no fresh fruit - something I always look for at hotels. Not everyone can stomach prepackaged food everyday! Lastly, when I got in my room I noticed that the trash had not been emptied from the previous people. Everything else looked clean, but that may have bothered someone else more than it did me. Overall, it was good enough though.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Rest Inn? Share your experiences!