Planned a weekend getaway. the 2 day travelzoo deal i got included 100 dollars in meal credits that we used for 2 lunches and a breakfast in the hotel restaurants. Meals were huge and delicous. Restaurant staff were very attentive. After reading all the great travel tips submitted,I asked for a room on one of higher floors and a floor where no pets were allowed. That way I figured i would have some distance from the band.The travelzoo deal was for a standard king and i was prepared toask for an update but it wasnt needed. The room was HUGE! Yes we were facing the lobby area but on the 6th floor sound of the band below was just right. Great 3 piece jazz band that we listened to from our private balacony sipping toddies. The only down note was parking. Even when parking the car in a nearby public garage we made 25 bucks for the weekend which was less than half of what it costs for hotel valet parking. NOTE: On Saturday after 5Pm you can park at meters on street for free thru the next day.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, luxury boutique hotel built in 1882 and listed on the National Register of Historic places. Proud member of Hisotric Hotels of America and Preferred Hotels International, The Cincinnatian Hotel celebrates its 130th year this September. Boasting of a wide range of accommodations, this namesake hotel of Cincinnati is the perfect home away from home destination for those who want something simple or something grand. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Cincinnatian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.