My wife and I went to Cincinnati for our anniversary. We had booked the penthouse at the Garfield, checked in and checked right back out (see my review of that hotel). We Immediately called the Cincinnatian. I talked to the front desk and briefly explained what happened, the gal said that was fairly common. The Cincinnatian was wonderful, the professionalism, the atmosphere, cleanliness, just an overall great experience! I would recommend this hotel to anyone, the only very menial thing I could complain about is parking is expensive and far away. By the way...the hotel restaurant had the best flat iron steak I have ever had!
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, luxury boutique hotel built in 1882 and listed on the National Register of Historic places. Proud member of Hisotric Hotels of America and Preferred Hotels International, The Cincinnatian Hotel celebrates its 130th year this September. Boasting of a wide range of accommodations, this namesake hotel of Cincinnati is the perfect home away from home destination for those who want something simple or something grand. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Cincinnatian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.