If your staying in downtown Cincinnati, this hotel would be tough to beat. Awesome rooms with big windows and high ceilings and nice furnishings. This is an older hotel with a beautiful lobby and wonderful service. Very cool staircase that goes up from lobby. Gym was small but perfect for a quick workout, but again the best thing is the spacious rooms, which are above and beyond your typical chain hotel room. Caught a Reds game one night with colleagues and was close enough to walk (this would be the case with Bengals during football season as well). Good breakfast, but very pricey which was not surprising.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, luxury boutique hotel built in 1882 and listed on the National Register of Historic places. Proud member of Hisotric Hotels of America and Preferred Hotels International, The Cincinnatian Hotel celebrates its 130th year this September. Boasting of a wide range of accommodations, this namesake hotel of Cincinnati is the perfect home away from home destination for those who want something simple or something grand. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Cincinnatian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.