After a long day I was looking forward to hitting the sack. Only problem there was a jazz band in the lounge and my room on the third floor overlooked where the band was and it was so loud that it sounded like the band was in my room. I went down to the front desk and was told that the band would be playing for another two hours. I was told by Adam at the front desk that "people love jazz sir and there is nothing I can do. He couldn't (or wouldn't) move me to another room. He gave me the attitude of just live with it sir. I believe the hotel has a little too much attitude for its own good. I went upstairs got my bags, checked out and went to Marriott where the people at the from desk had a better attitude.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, luxury boutique hotel built in 1882 and listed on the National Register of Historic places. Proud member of Hisotric Hotels of America and Preferred Hotels International, The Cincinnatian Hotel celebrates its 130th year this September. Boasting of a wide range of accommodations, this namesake hotel of Cincinnati is the perfect home away from home destination for those who want something simple or something grand. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Cincinnatian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.