had to make a quick trip to cincinatti..looked on trip advisors (as i always do) and made my selection..i don't necessarily think the rating was wrong, i simply had better expectations...thelocation appeared to be fine (didn't matter to me)..the bed was average at best (and that did matter to me)...the ambient noise coming from outside my room is a bit higher than the soundproofing could handle..
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, luxury boutique hotel built in 1882 and listed on the National Register of Historic places. Proud member of Hisotric Hotels of America and Preferred Hotels International, The Cincinnatian Hotel celebrates its 130th year this September. Boasting of a wide range of accommodations, this namesake hotel of Cincinnati is the perfect home away from home destination for those who want something simple or something grand. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Cincinnatian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.