This hotel was just OK. The roome we stayed in looked NOTHING like any of the professional or traveler photos posted. So maybe our room was one that hasn't been updated since the hotel was built. I do believe it is possible for a hotel to have a dated look without the dated feel. This hotel looks and feels very dated- to the point it was inconvenient. We are getting married in Cincinnati and were going to use a block in this hotel for our guests. After staying here we won't use this hotel. The food was amazing and the staff was great. But we won't stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, luxury boutique hotel built in 1882 and listed on the National Register of Historic places. Proud member of Hisotric Hotels of America and Preferred Hotels International, The Cincinnatian Hotel celebrates its 130th year this September. Boasting of a wide range of accommodations, this namesake hotel of Cincinnati is the perfect home away from home destination for those who want something simple or something grand. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Cincinnatian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.