The Cincinnatian hotel has character, and makes a refreshing change from American hotel chains. Of course some rooms are more luxurious than others, but the beds are always comfortable and there are always comfortable towels, bath robes, and good toiletries. Importantly, the staff are very pleasant and attentive, without being intrusive or displaying fake friendliness. I also enjoy the atmosphere as well as the food and drink in the bar. I am a little mystified as to why the hotel does not provide coffee-making facilities in the rooms. As I live in the UK and come to the US for only a few nights, when I stay in the Cincinnatian, I tend to wake up very early, and even though there is coffee in the lobby from 5.30 am, it would be nice to be able to have a drink earlier. This is really the only aspect that knocks the hotel off a 5-star rating for me. Overall, I find the hotel a relaxing place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, luxury boutique hotel built in 1882 and listed on the National Register of Historic places. Proud member of Hisotric Hotels of America and Preferred Hotels International, The Cincinnatian Hotel celebrates its 130th year this September. Boasting of a wide range of accommodations, this namesake hotel of Cincinnati is the perfect home away from home destination for those who want something simple or something grand. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Cincinnatian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.